- As many of my wedding invitations have bows, buckles or
embellishments on them,
- most will require a Large
Letter stamp to post them, not a standard 1st class.
- This applies to all booklet and pocket styles, and many
folded designs, and is due to the thickness of the invite,
not the weight.
- Please check with your post office before posting, as
the incorrect postage will mean that invites are not
- and your guests will have to pay a fine when
collecting them from their local depot.
- It is your responsibility to check the postage before
sending them out.